We make our Single Origin Peru with equitably-traded, shade-grown, Criollo cacao beans from Peru’s. The Criollo cacao variety is a rare gem that comprises less than 5% of the world’s cacao production. Raw cacao is one of the healthiest foods on the planet – full of vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, living enzymes and a great source of magnesium. We sweeten our chocolate with coconut palm sugar, one of most flavorful and lowest glycemic sweeteners available.**
INGREDIENTS: Organic Raw Cacao Beans*, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar*. *Certified Organic CONTAINS COCONUT
Serving size 1 bar (28g)
Amount per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (17% DV), Trans Fat Og, Cholesterol Omg (0% DV), Sodium 10mg (0% DV),Total Carbohydrate 15g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (10% DV), Total Sugars 4g, Includes 4g Added Sugars (8% DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin D-mcg (-IU) (-% DV), Calcium 17mg (2% DV), Iron 1 mg (2% DV), Potassium 223mg (4% DV), Magnesium 70mg (15% DV). % DV = % Daily Value
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All Santosha Chocolate varieties are…
• Crafted with raw cacao beans. Instead of roasting our beans like the majority of artisan chocolate producers, our process preserves the living enzymes and other micronutrients of one of nature’s most powerful, nutritious and rejuvenating foods.
• Made with the finest fair trade, certified organic Peruvian cacao beans.
• Our heirloom variety beans make up less than 5% of the world’s cacao production.
• Sweetened with organic coconut palm sugar: a delicious, sustainable, low-glycemic sweetener that is safe for most diabetics.
•Vegan and free of the most common food allergens – soy, nut, dairy and gluten.
• Wrapped by hand with love in recycled packaging and printed with vegetable-based inks.