Mint is a great palate cleanser and beneficial to our digestive system, essentially helping our bodies burn fat for energy. As a cooling herbal stimulant, just the smell of Mint can get your brain functioning on a higher level. Grown throughout the Andes mountains, Maca has been called “Peruvian ginseng.” Maca can boost libido and endurance, balance hormones, increase fertility and is rich in vitamins B, C, and E. It provides plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids.*
INGREDIENTS: Organic Raw Cacao Beans*, Organic Coconut*, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar*, Organic Maca Root*, Organic Mint Oil*, Himalayan Pink Salt. *Certified Organic Contains Coconut
Serving Size 1 bar (28g)
Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 7g (9% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (19% DV), Trans Fat Og, Cholesterol Omg (0% DV), Sodium 45mg (2% DV),Total Carbohydrate 17g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 9g, Includes 8g Added Sugars (15% DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin D Omcg (O IU) (0% DV), Calcium 13mg (0% DV), Iron Omg (2% DV), Potassium 235mg (4% DV), Magnesium 52mg (10% DV). %DV = %Daily Value
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All Santosha Chocolate varieties are…
• Crafted with raw cacao beans. Instead of roasting our beans like the majority of artisan chocolate producers, our process preserves the living enzymes and other micronutrients of one of nature’s most powerful, nutritious and rejuvenating foods.
• Made with the finest fair trade, certified organic Peruvian cacao beans.
• Our heirloom variety beans make up less than 5% of the world’s cacao production.
• Sweetened with organic coconut palm sugar: a delicious, sustainable, low-glycemic sweetener that is safe for most diabetics.
•Vegan and free of the most common food allergens – soy, nut, dairy and gluten.
• Wrapped by hand with love in recycled packaging and printed with vegetable-based inks.