- Drawing on an ancient Mayan recipe, Cinnamon, Cayenne & Maca unite with exquisite raw cacao to naturally spark your passion in our Cinnamon Cayenne & Maca Organic Chocolate Bar. Cinnamon, once more valuable than gold, has been shown to balance blood sugar levels and lower bad cholesterol. Cayenne delivers a spicy kick of flavor and has been shown to increase blood circulation. Maca root, native to the Peruvian Andes, has been traditionally used to balance hormone levels, boost libido, improve fertility and elevate mood.**
Cinnamon Cayenne & Maca Organic Chocolate Bar
INGREDIENTS: Organic Raw Cacao Beans*, Organic Coconut*, Organic Coconut Sugar*, Organic Maca Root*, Organic Cinnamon*, Organic Cayenne*, Himalayan Pink Salt. *Certified Organic Contains Coconut
Serving Size 1 bar (28g)
Amount per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat Og, Cholesterol Omg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV),Total Carbohydrate 16g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Total Sugars 6g, Includes 6g Added Sugars (10% DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin D Omcg (O IU) (0% DV), Calcium 15mg (2% DV), Iron 1 mg (2% DV), Potassium 226mg (4% DV), Magnesium 60mg (15% DV). %DV = %Daily Value
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All Santosha Chocolate varieties are…
• Crafted with raw cacao beans. Instead of roasting our beans like the majority of artisan chocolate producers, our process preserves the living enzymes and other micronutrients of one of nature’s most powerful, nutritious and rejuvenating foods.
• Made with the finest fair trade, certified organic Peruvian cacao beans.
• Our heirloom variety beans make up less than 5% of the world’s cacao production.
• Sweetened with organic coconut sugar: a delicious, sustainable, low-glycemic sweetener that is safe for most diabetics.
•Vegan and free of the most common food allergens – soy, nut, dairy and gluten.
• Wrapped by hand with love in recycled packaging and printed with vegetable-based inks.